- Accurate alignment of high-throughput RNA-seq data to a reference genome (ReadsMap);
- De novo transcriptome reads assembly into RNA transcripts (TransSeq - Program for assembling transcripts from short reads.);
Transomics - pipeline to map RNAseq data, assemble them into transcripts and quantify the abundance of these transcripts in particular datasets.
- OligoZip Assembler - De novo reconstruction (assembling) of genomic sequence,
- Reconstruction of sequence using reference genome,
- Mutation profiling and SNP discovery.
- Functional analysis of SNP (SNP-effect);
The GenomeMatch pipeline is developed to find alignments between genome sequences as well as to construct synteny maps.
GenomeMatchViewer uses output of GenomeMatch alignment program to visualize similarity of genome sequences
and Instruction] [Help] [See more pictures here]
and Instruction] [Help] [See
more pictures here]
|© 2019 www.softberry.com|