Genome Explorer short help
The window "Insert/Change" serves to creation of a sequence with an insert or replacement of a fragment in an entering sequence. In heading after a mark "#" the dropping down list serves to a choice of an entering sequence is located.
- The field "Result (sequence name)" serves to set a name of a resulting sequence. By default to sequences assign names: seq 1 , seq 2 etc. The given field should be obligatory filled.
- The field "seqstr" serves to input of a sequence of a fragment.
- The panel "what to do" serves for definition of a kind of operation above a sequence:
- "insert" - to insert a fragment into a sequence.
- "change" - to replace a fragment of an entering sequence with a fragment specified in a field "seqstr".
- The field "pos" serves to set a number of a position in which the insert (replacement) will be made.
- The field "length" serves to set a length of a replaced site in an entering sequence. The given field is used only for an option "change".
- The field "Command summary" displays the current adjustments of a command (the chosen parameters). The given field is only information and does not serve for adjustment of parameters of command.